WHY BUY OUR PRODUCT?
- Shoveling Snow Linked To Raised Heart Attack Risk
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending
- Made with Recycled Materials
- Attaches to most passenger cars and ATV’s
- Weighs under 50lbs
- No hydraulics or trailer hitches required
- Attaches to front or back of vehicle
The "Well" blog of the New York Times (12/13, O'Connor, Subscription Publication) reports, "The exertion involved in shoveling can rupture plaque and cause heart attacks, particularly in those with a family history." The article cites a study in the journal Clinical Research in Cardiology that found "roughly 7 percent of the patients were shoveling snow when symptoms began." Another study in The New England Journal of Medicine "found that most heart attacks from shoveling snow result from heavy physical exertion causing trauma to coronary arteries, which ruptures plaques that cut off blood flow.